1st/2nd Floor Apartment: 1 Bedroom + studio (versatile space), 2 bathrooms, Kitchenette and terrace. Luxury finishes.
Anah Village Services: Club House + Concierge + 24/7 Security + Vacational Rental Program + Condo Hotel Service + Catering and Room Service
Club House Services: Grill Area + Sky Bar + Jacuzzi + Spa + Massage Cabin + Gym + Juice Bar + Pool and Swimming Line + Laundry Area + Library
Bahía Príncipe Amenities: 15 Restaurants / 7 Buffets + 21 Bars + 4 Gyms + 2 Golf Courses + 5 Pools + Sport Facilities + Spa + Disco & Casino + Free Transportation Troughout the Complex
Initial Reservation Fee of $5,000 USD is necesary to separate the unit and make it unavailable for other buyers. Refundable during a 15 day period while offer negociations and agreement of terms are met 30% of the total value of the unit is requiered in order to sign the Buyer+Seller agreement. The remaining 70% may be paid in monthly installments until delivery of the unit. Direct financing available on up to 50% of property price (Interest rates may apply) We work with all National and International Major Banks Trust Account Legal Guidance by our Attorneys Discounts may apply acorrding to acquisition offer The exchange rate is fixed the day Buyer covers the 30% of the total value. Charges may apply for early cancellations.
Why should you acquire property with our representation services?
All Brokerage and Deal Negociation is FREE for the Buyer We work with the most outstanding team of sustainable investment oriented Master Brokers & Consultants All legal representation is included with our Real Estate Lawyers (Application, closing costs, tax payment and notary fees may apply) High End Customer Service Post Acquisitions Services available (catalog furnishing, interior design and services delivery, installation and optional administration) Vacation Rental Management Programs Available for your convenience. Use your unit whenever you feel like and make money while not using it. We develop solid commercial relations with our team, clients, brands and investors for your total trust & satisfaction.